Chicken Eating Contest
Time & Location
About the Event
Tmx Transportation and VTown Tigers are excited to announce a new FREE Poultry Days Event. How fast can you eat a World-Famous Chicken dinner? Chicken, Chips, Roll, Butter, Applesauce and Chilly Willy Orange Drink. This event is judged on time, not how much you can eat.
WHEN and WHERE
- 2:00 pm, Sunday, June 14th in the rest tent near the vendors area.
- Registration begins at 1:00pm and is limited to the first 20 qualified entrants.
PRIZES: The three entrants who eat a dinner the fastest will win:
- 1st Place - $100 and Poultry Days Novelty Belt
- 2nd Place - $50
- 3rd Place - $25
- Maximum of 20 contestants.
- Contestants will compete in timed heats as determined by the judges.
- The fastest time from all heats will be the winner.
- Age as a tie breaker - older person wins.
- No interfering with other contestants.
- No assistance from anyone.
- No “aids” or beverages outside of those provided.
- No “prepping” food or opening containers prior to the judges allowing start.
- The complete dinner must be eaten and swallowed except for any bones. And kept down for 3 minutes.
- Must be over 18 and sign a waiver.
- All decisions by the judges are final.
By participating the entrant hereby releases and holds harmless the VTown Tigers, Tmx Transportation, and, Versailles Poultry Days, Inc. its members, volunteers, and agents from any and all theft, injury, and/or loss resulting and any claims or actions arising from participation in Versailles Poultry Days and gives permission for their name and photo to be used in conjunction with the Versailles Poultry Days Festival whether in print or internet publications. Entrant further agrees to comply with all rules and that all decisions of event judges is final.