2022 Chicken Eating Contest
Time & Location
About the Event
REGISTRATION: Sunday, June 13th at 1:00 p.m. (No pre-registration)
REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO THE FIRST 20 QUALIFIED ENTRANTS PER DIVISION
EVENT: Sunday, June 13th at 2:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Festival Grounds on the front lawn.
PRIZES: The three entrants who eat a dinner the fastest will win:
- 1st Place - $150 and Poultry Days Novelty Belt
- 2nd Place - $75
- 3rd Place - $25
- Two divisions. 21 and Over Division and Under 21 Division
- Maximum of 20 contestants per division
- Contestants will compete in timed heats as determined by the judges.
- The fastest time from all heats will be the winner.
- Age as a tie breaker - older person wins.
- No interfering with other contestants.
- No assistance from anyone.
- No “aids” or beverages outside of those provided.
- No “prepping” food or opening containers prior to the judges allowing start.
- The complete dinner must be eaten and swallowed except for any bones.
- Must be over 21 for 21 & Over division and over 16 for Under 21 division.
- Over 21 participants must wear a valid Social Tent wristband showing they are over 21.
- Participant or parent must sign a waiver.
- All decisions by the judges are final.
Email questions to VTOWNTIGER@gmail.com